So are you still on the fence about coming out on Saturday, October 22nd? Here are 3 reasons why you should really consider RSVP'ing:
- This is by far, the largest event we have and it only happens once a year. The people that you normally see in running clothes and on the streets will be decked out in their finest party gear. Wait, what? You heard me. This is a FANCY event - held at the prestigious Courtyard Marriott in Cambridge. Dress to impress.
- The raffle is one of the best you'll come across at any informal event. You can purchase tickets at the door. 5 for $5, 10 for $10 and wingspan for $20. Here's a taste of what's in store:
- Local restaurant gift certificate dinner's
- City Sports gift cards and other gear
- Reach the Beach Relay running gear
- Race Menu - 4 entries to the Monster Dash and Bash party
- Grand Prize (The same as last year. Were you there? Who remembers?)
- Sur-prize raffles that the organizers don't even know about yet
Of course this is just a taste of what's to come. Surprise guests and activities for all will round out a fun night of dancing, beverage-ing, and hanging out with friends. If you want to come and haven't RSVP'd yet, go to either of the sites below and RSVP to one. The event costs $15 dollars. All proceeds of the night, including raffle sales, go to your running club so that we can continue to grow and stay informal.